Preparation Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 10 min
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 2 cups soft pitted dates
- ½ cup hemp protein powder
- ½ cup almond butter (or peanut butter)
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Process almonds, dates, and cinnamon in a blender/mixer.
- Mix the hemp protein powder, maple syrup, and almond (or peanut) butter in a bowl.
- Add the almond-date mixture to the bowl and process all the ingredients into dough.
- Press the dough on a flat plate or pan lined with parchment paper or cooking oil.
- Freeze for about an hour.
- Remove & cut into square/rectangular bars