Preparation Time: 5 mins.
Cook Time: 5 mins.
Total Time: 10 mins.
- 1 cup hulled hemp seeds.
- 2 garlic cloves.
- 4 tablespoon lemon juice about 1 lemon.
- 3 tablespoon unflavoured almond or soy milk.
- 3 tablespoon chopped fresh dill.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Place hemp seeds in the food processor. Blend to a thick paste, stopping to scrape down the bowl as needed. Blending may take a few minutes.
- Add garlic and lemon juice to the processor. Blend until the seeds form into a thick, glossy mass.
- Add milk, dill and salt to the hemp, garlic mass.
- Blend to a smooth, creamy cheese.
- Serve luxurious vegan hemp cheese made from creamy blended hemp seeds and flavoured with zippy garlic and fresh dill.